Coastal Orthopedics Sports Medicine & Pain Management looks forward to having you join our host of satisfied patients. Once you have made your initial appointment, we recommend that you download the patient forms below. Please be sure to complete all pages prior to your arrival and bring them with you to your visit, as this will help speed up the new patient registration process and get you in to see the doctor faster.
Our physicians would like to spend as much time as possible with you. One of the ways that we can insure this is to have you in the exam room or procedure room on time. Delays in completing paperwork in the office keep us from having the patient ready to see the physician or have their procedure at the appointed time.
Please make sure you arrive thirty minutes prior to your appointment time and that you complete and bring the enclosed paperwork. We also need your insurance card and referral, plus any X-rays, MRIs or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician. It is typically easier for our patients to complete this paperwork at home where they have documents to which they can refer and family members available who can assist them.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify our office as soon as possible at 941-792-1404. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
If you are a new patient to our practice, please follow these three steps:
1. Complete the appropriate new patient history form by clicking on one of the options below:
- New Orthopedic Patient Form
- New Operative & Non-Operative Spine Patient Form
- Dr. Avi Kumar’s New Shoulder Patient Form
2. Download and complete the following form prior to your visit:
3. Help us understand your condition by clicking on the most appropriate reason for your visit, then download and complete the corresponding form prior to your visit:
If you are an existing patient to our practice, please download the following forms prior to your visit:
Choose one of the following forms based on your condition:
- Pain Management Established Patient Form
- Orthopedic Established Patient Form
- Shoulder Evaluation Follow-Up with Dr. Avi Kumar
If you will be coming to Coastal Orthopedics for an MRI, please download the following forms prior to your visit: