Online Patient Medical History Instructions
Welcome to the Musculoskeletal Ambulatory Surgery Center. We’re very pleased that you and your physician have chosen us to care for you. Our center requests that you fill out your medical history online with One Medical Passport as soon as your surgery has been scheduled. Once you do this, our Pre-Anesthesia Testing nurse will be able to access the information you entered and help prepare you for your procedure.
Be sure to have the following information available before starting your Medical Passport:
• Your health insurance information.
• The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians.
• A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency.
• A list of surgical procedures you have ever had and their approximate dates.
To begin your online Medical Passport,
1) Click this link Pre-Operative Health Assessment
3) Complete the registration and medical history screens, click Finish to submit your Medical Passport to our facility. If you need help with this process, please use the Help link on the left side of the screens.
Note: If you are not able to complete your history online, one of our nurses will call you 7-10 days before your surgery. You will still need to have the above information available when the nurse calls. Please allow 20-30 minutes for this call.
How to return to One Medical Passport
Returning patients may update their information through the facility web site, or by going directly to www.onemedicalpassport.com, and clicking the ‘Sign In’ button. You will be asked to enter the username and password you created. Simply select the facility and update your procedure information. Your previous medical history will populate the form. If you do not see the option you are looking for, or are having problems, please click the Help link on the left.